for your hardest to label surfaces
exceptional customer support team
dedicated to finding solutions
here for you M-F, 8am-5pm EST
PRI Plus Premium Label ConstructionsPRI Plus has been in the roll label stock industry since 1995. Our family-owned and operated business takes pride in our products and services, which include custom slitting, coating products, and manufacturing our own line of premium label constructions. We are willing to make bold decisions based off industry trends to invest in ourselves. We are able do that by making our customers priority number one. Our coating process can handle up to a 30″ full gum. We also have 4 slitters that can tackle projects from 2″ up to 80″. Whatever your roll label stock needs may be, we are here to help.
Thank you for choosing PRI Plus for your premium label constructions.
The Plus when choosing PRI:
- Adhesives with BITE- Our aggressive adhesives are specially designed to combat otherwise difficult to label substrates and challenging conditions. With 8 different adhesives, each tailored for a specific need, and a wide selection of facestock, PRI Plus has the perfect product for your demanding applications.
- Heavy Coat Weights- While others create products with 0.7mil coat weights, 1.0mil is lightweight for us. Many of ours range from 1.5mil-3mil and up.
- Low MOQs- Our process allows for low minimum order quantities that others can’t offer. This makes it possible for businesses of all sizes to get the premium label constructions they need to succeed.
- Customization- We offer custom slitting, custom product builds, and custom pattern coating services. Our team has the technical expertise and manufacturing capabilities to help you create unique products that meet your specific needs.
- Great Customer Service- We’re all about creating happy, satisfied customers. As one of our pillars, it’s what drives us to provide the best possible experience for each and every one of our customers. We’re here to help you find the perfect products for your needs through our free consultations and to answer any questions you may have.
premium pressure sensitive constructions for the most difficult to adhere to substrates
aggressive hot melt adhesives, hi tack label stocks, heavy coat weights, press friendly converting, excellent die cutting, wide temperature range, custom pattern